About the Conference
Executive Assistants (EAs) and Personal Assistants (PAs) are in a group of employees that are passionate, energetic, strong & committed, and play an integral role in the success of an organization. The role of EAs/PAs have long evolved beyond administrative roles to perfecting the art of scheduling, timing, prioritizing and productivity.
While performing several individual tasks, the EAs/PAs in the workplace structure must work closely with other team members to help meet corporate objectives as well, making the EAs/PAs an integral cross – functional asset to the organization that requires the highest standard in multi-tasking and efficiency.
The 7th Annual Australia National EA/PA Conference is a brilliant networking opportunity for Executive Assistants (EAs) and Personal Assistants (PAs) from all over Australia. We are gathering world-renowned professionals to share insights into their day-to-day routines, giving you hands-on tips on getting your tasks completed more efficiently.
Join us at the conference and build on your success and pave a meaningful corporate journey. Yyou will understand how to handle different personalities, overcome stress, and become more resilient. You will experience what a personal brand is and increase your visibility in the digital age. The conference will also feature valuable strategies, techniques and tips to enhance the effectiveness of your executive support functions, see your profession through the eyes of your executives, and keep abreast of the latest must-have skills for your career development.
Why Join This Conference
5 REASONS TO ATTEND THIS CONFERENCE AND TRANSFORM YOURSELF INTO A ROCKSTAR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
- Knowledge: Discover powerful new skills on higher-level communications, project management, motivational and inner circle skills for personal success
- Inspirational Leadership: This conference will inspire you with powerful leadership and relationship skills to cultivate stronger alignment with your bosses
- Discover: How to build a standout career with passion and purpose, proven strategies to become a standout EA/PA and finding your voice to excel in challenging times
- Be the Ultimate Assistant: Learn from award winning executive assistants on their secrets to working with any high-powered employers
- Technology Upgrade: Update yourself with the latest task automation and productivity strategies within the workplace
At the end of the 3-day conference, you will return to your job refreshed, motivated, energized, and feeling valued by your organization.
- The Diplomatic EA: Spotting Potential Conflict, Learning How to Defuse It
- Developing a Powerful Inner Circle
- Leadership Development for EA/PAs
- Managing Multiple Projects and Multi-Task Effectively
- Beauty Healthcare for Peak Performance
- Branding Strategy for EAs
- Finding Your Voice to Manage Adversity and ExcelManaging Multiple Managers & Bosses
- How to Build a Standout Career with Passion and Purpose
- Powerful Presentation and Facilitation Skills
- Task Automation and Productivity with Technology
- How to Improve Professional Relationship with Your Boss
- How to Prepare for the Arrival of a New Boss
Workshop A: Task Automation and Productivity with Technology Masterclass for EA/PAs
Executive assistants are mastering technology within a variety of applications. By understanding how to apply this knowledge in a practical setting, EAs increase the bottom line by saving time. Through engaging demos with comedic flair, attendees will learn how to better utilize programs for the tasks at hand. This three-part course will focus on software as it relates to project management, data management, and task automation.
Workshop B: Personal Branding
In this workshop, the speaker delves into Personal Branding and why it is important, and what this means for you.
As part of this, take an in-depth look at:
- Your LinkedIn profile – how do you stack up and what you should know
- Your Work Wardrobe – dressing for confidence, and productivity
As part of the workshop, headshots will be taken at the end for all those that attend to help kickstart their personal branding, today!
Executive Assistant & Marketing Coordinator
Executive Assistant to CFO, M&A, Strategy and Group Finance
Executive Assistant to Chris Beer, CEO
George & Matilda Eyecare
Executive Assistant to Director of Sales, Australia & New Zealand
Executive Assistant to CEO & Office Manager
The North Australian Pastoral Company
Professional Coach & Leadership Expert for Executive Assistants - Trainer, Speaker, MD Practitioner & EDISC Consultant
The EA Institute
Executive Assistant to CEO
Perfection Fresh Australia
EA to the CEO
Dr Jones & Partners Medical Imaging
C-Suite Executive Assistant to the CFO & CIO
GE Australia, New Zealand & Papua New Guinea, New South Wales, Australia
Executive Assistant to Group Executive, CxO Chief Digital & Information Officer
Bank of Queensland
The EA Circle
Internal Operations Manager & EA to CEO
Executive Assistant to CEO | People and Culture Co-ordinator
Executive Assistant to MD
Franklin Templeton Investments
Business Communication, Presentation & Public Speaking Coach
Fox Sports / ESPN anchor
Executive Assistant to Chief Information Officer
Avant Mutual Group, Sydney
Executive Assistant to Helen Livesey - Group Executive, Public Affairs and Chief of Staff
Australian Mutual Provident (AMP)
Facilitator & Mentor
The EA Institute, Brisbane
Toyota Financial Services
Executive Support Officer
School of Design | Creative Industries