Sponsors & Media
How to Sponsor
Capitalize on the City Security and Critical Infrastructure Protection Conference!
Do you have innovative solutions that can be applied to investment approaches to generate excess returns consistently? Looking for the ideal platform to raise your profile and to increase your ROI?
Leverage our limited sponsorship packages to strengthen and confirm your market position through consistent and continual branding awareness and take advantage of the plethora of opportunities to interact with high-level decision makers.
Your Partnership with us will provide you with:
- Unparalleled industry exposure
- Lead generation and set-up of meetings with key decision makers
- Positioning your company as a thought-leader
- Reaffirmation of your position in the industry
Please contact Catherine Werner at +65 6716 9998 or email [email protected] to discuss potential sponsorship opportunities or to custom make your own package.
Benefits as Media Partner or Supporting Organization at City Security and Critical Infrastructure Protection Conference:
- Our unique audience of senior leaders across all industries serves as the perfect platform for you to gain access to key decision makers who are leading their organizations through innovations and transformations.
- Enhance your corporate profile and visibility with your company’s logo prominently displayed on all our marketing collaterals reaching out to over 20,000 senior leaders across Europe and the Middle East.
- Affiliation with an internationally recognized commercial event organizer
Clariden Global events are widely known and trusted for giving the best value to senior industry executives. Through the partnering with selected media and supporting organizations, we are capable of delivering the highest caliber of expert knowledge and key industry insights to the target market.
If you meet the criteria mentioned above and would like to explore the opportunity to partner with us for City Security and Critical Infrastructure Protection Conference, please contact Zachariah at +44 (0) 20 7129 1222 or email [email protected].