Please complete the admission form below. Upon confirmation of admission to this program, we will be sending you a confirmation and invoice. Any questions or inquiries, please contact Clariden Admissions Office at +61 (3) 9909 7310.
2nd Annual Safety, Security and Counter-Terrorism Forum
|Program Location:||Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay|
|Pre-Forum Workshop:||30 April 2018|
|Main Forum:||1 – 2 May 2018|
For Industry Professionals:
|Forum Packages||Super Early Bird Fee
(If payments and registrations are received by 5 February 2018)
|Early Bird Fee
(If payments and registrations are received by 5 March 2018)
|Final Bird Fee
(If payments and registrations are received by 2 April 2018)
|Regular Fee Nett|
|A: 2-day Individual Conference Pass for 2nd Safety, Security & Counter-Terrorism Forum 2018
|B: 2-Day Individual Conference Pass + Workshops (A + B) for 2nd Safety, Security & Counter-Terrorism Forum 2018||AU$3,295||AU$3,495||AU$3,595||AU$3,695|
|C: 1-Day Individual Workshop (A+B) Pass for 2nd Safety, Security & Counter-Terrorism Forum 2018||AU$1,095||AU$1,095||AU$1,095||AU$1,095|
* The forum fee includes lunch, refreshments and forum documentation.
Workshop A (09:00 – 12:30): Live Simulation on Hostage Negotiation
Workshop B (13:30 – 16:45): Counter-Terrorism and Security Protection Innovation Showcase
- Panel Discussion: New Intelligence on Terrorism: Where Will They Target Next?
- Panel Discussion: Evolving New Technologies Against Terrorists for Public Venues and Critical Infrastructure Security
- Lightning Talk
- Innovations in Drones Surveillance for Critical Infrastructure and Public Venue Surveillance
- Countering Drones Terrorism with New Tools
- Innovations in Major Events and Public Venue Security
- Innovations in Critical National Infrastructure Protection & Border Control
- Predictive Policing, Artificial Intelligence, and New Facial Recognition Technologies
- Live Hacking Session: Gaining Control of a SCADA/Smart City Network
Register with your Colleagues Today to Enjoy Group Discount*:
Group discount of 10% for the 2nd participant from the same organization.
For a limited time only by 2 April 2018- Register 3 participants and the 4th participant will receive a complimentary seat.
For 5 or more registrations, please contact Zachariah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Discount will only be applicable to the package of the lowest value.
*Only 1 discount scheme will apply. Discount will compound on top of your early bird discount! This offer is valid for a limited time only, till 2 April 2018.