Sponsors & Media
360ed.tv covers the world of higher education and workplace learning. With our fingers always on the industry pulse, we provide passionate discussion on hot topics and trends, compelling education technology, and insight from global thought leaders, movers and shakers.
We believe that education provides the power for improvement and seek to contribute knowledge and positive change to lives around the world.
ITENZ is the Independent Tertiary Education New Zealand (ITENZ), a national organisation representing private tertiary institutions in New Zealand.
The Association is the largest organisation covering all areas of tertiary education and is recognised by the Government and government agencies as the main representative of the sector . Our members are diverse, providing education and training in a multitude of fields and from the foundation to Phd. They range in size from the individual consultant to the huge conglomerates. ITENZ is dedicated to uniting the private tertiary education (PTE) sector and representing the collective membership in a competitive and challenging political environment, promoting quality and collaboration.
For more information, please visit http://www.itenz.co.nz/
The New Zealand Association of Science Educators (Incorporated) coordinates and supports many organisations. Membership is open to institutions and individuals that support the objects of the Association.
- To promote the development of science education throughout New Zealand.
- To facilitate liaison and cooperation between regional science teachers’ Associations.
- To assist regional science teachers’ Associations in their efforts to sustain and expand their activities.
- To disseminate information, articles and other material related to science education through newsletters, journals and other means.
- To represent the interests and concerns of people involved in science education to the appropriate authorities
- To organise conferences of its members to further their knowledge of science education and to enhance their skills and interest.
- To develop links with international science education Associations.
- Such other objects as are deemed by the Council to be ancillary or related to the objects already stated.
For more information, please visit http://www.nzscienceteacher.co.nz/
How to Sponsor
Capitalize on Digital Campus and Blended Learning Innovation: The New Era of Teaching and Learning Conference
Do you have solutions to enhance teaching quality? Looking for the ideal platform to raise your profile? Leverage our limited sponsorship packages to strength and confirm your market position through consistent and continual branding awareness and take advantage of the plethora of opportunities to interact with high level decision makers.
Your Partnership with us will provide you with:
- Unparalleled industry exposure
- Leads generation and set-up of meetings with key decision makers
- Positioning your company as a thought-leader
- Reaffirming your position in the industry
Benefits as Media Partner or Supporting Organization at the Digital Campus and Blended Learning Innovation: The New Era of Teaching and Learning Conference
- Enhance your corporate profile and visibility within your industry – Your company’s logo will be emblazoned on our brochures and distributed to higher education professionals across New Zealand
- Affiliation with internationally recognized commercial event organizer
Clariden Global events are widely known and trusted internationally for giving best value to senior industry executives. We partner with selected media and supporting organizations, capable of delivering the highest caliber of expert knowledge and key industry insights to the target market.
If you meet the criteria mentioned above and would like to explore the opportunity to partner with us for the Digital Campus and Blended Learning Innovation: The New Era of Teaching and Learning Conference, please contact Stefanie at +61 3 9909 7310 or email email@example.com.