Sponsors & Media
Case Study: How Impact Investments is Alleviating Global Poverty
Topic: Impact Investing to Improve Education Access for Underprivileged Children
CEFC Case Study: Why CEFC committed A$90M behind NAB Low Carbon Shared Portfolio
Topic: How Monash University Demonstrated its Commitment to Zero Emissions with Green Financing By Issuing World First University Climate Bond
Topic: How Impact Investment Can Help Australians with Disability Improve Their Economic Conditions?
FlexiGroup Case Study: What Institutional Investors Look For When Investing in Green Bonds
How to Sponsor
Capitalize on Green Financing and Impact Investment Global Forum!
Looking for the ideal platform to elevate your professional status and strike key business partnerships?
Leverage on our limited sponsorship packages to strengthen and confirm your market position through consistent and continual branding awareness and take advantage of the plethora of opportunities with high level decision makers.
Partnering through an event sponsorship will enable you to gain:
- Unparalleled industry exposure
- Leads generation and meeting arrangements with key decision makers in the Green Finance and Impact Investment arena
- Extraordinary brand visibility, increasing brand awareness and preference
- Long-term business partnerships with leading business partners, customers and suppliers
Please contact Joanne Jo at +61 (3) 9909 7310 or email [email protected] to discuss potential sponsorship opportunities or to custom make your own package.
Benefits as Media Partner or Supporting Organization
- Enhance your corporate profile and visibility within your industry – Your Company’s logo will be emblazoned on our brochures and disseminated to key EV decision makers across Australia and New Zealand
- Affiliation with an internationally recognized commercial event organizer
Clariden Global events are widely known and trusted throughout the world for providing best value to senior industry executives. Through partnering with selected media and supporting organizations, we are capable of delivering the highest calibre of expert knowledge and key industry insights to the target market.
If you meet the criteria mentioned above and would like to explore the opportunity to partner with us for the Green Financing and Impact Investment Global Forum 2019, please contact Rosanna Smith at +61 (3) 9909 7310 or email [email protected].