About the Conference
The 3rd Primary, Secondary & Early Childhood Digital Schools and Blended Learning Transformation Conference is the event platform that will provide educators and learning professionals with essential strategic and technical knowledge to facilitate their digital transformation.
Understand the requirements for learning spaces to meet the needs of students, learn to address challenges in professional training for primary and secondary staff, explore evidence-based design with blended pedagogies, and utilize new technologies including Virtual Reality, 3D Printing, Drones, Robotics, Apps, BYOD, and Gamification to create a truly student-centric learning experience.
Themed “Immersive AR/VR, Adaptive Learning, AI, & Next Generation Learning Delivery”, the 3rd edition of the conference will focus on case studies from innovative educational institutions and industries, allowing you to learn from best practices and bench mark your institution’s progress against industry exemplars.
What's New at 2019 Conference?
The 3rd Primary, Secondary & Early Childhood Digital Schools and Blended Learning Transformation Conference consist of 3 site tours that will give you the groundbreaking experience and novel display of next generations learning facilities at primary and secondary schools. From the latest immersive virtual reality learning labs to next generation learning spaces that incorporate digital immersion, this exploratory site visit will show you how higher eds are re-designing future classrooms and utilizing new technologies including Virtual Reality, 3D Printing, Drones, Robotics, Apps, BYOD, Gamification to create a truly student-centric learning experience.
Take a look at how top educational institutions and industries are also using Research/Design Thinking as a tool for designing learning spaces that can help promote better learning outcomes and student well-being.
2019 Program Key Themes
MAIN CONFERENCE THEMES
- How Learning Analytics and Data-Driven Insights Boost Student Retention
- How Adaptive Learning Transforms Individual Student Learning
- Flipped Classroom Best Practice and Global Exemplars
- How to Design for An Individualized Learning Experience
- How Blended Learning Drives Better Student Engagement and Retention
- How AR/VR is Changing the Way Students Learn, Experience and Engage
- Designing Great AR/VR Learning Environments: Blending Physical Spaces with Immersive Reality
- Experiential Learning through Robotics, 3D Printing, and Virtual Reality
- How Gamifications Drive Better Learning Experience and Student Engagement
- Designing Next Generation Makerspace in Schools
- How Learning Analytics Can Detect Early Warning Signs of Students Not Coping Well
- Combining Digital Gamifications and Blended Learning with Fun
- Immersive AR/VR & Blended Learning Analytics Site Tour
Past Participating Companies
The annual Digital Campus and Blended Learning Innovation Conference was conducted in Australia and New Zealand. Past participating companies include:
- Australian Childhood Foundation
- Brisbane Girls Grammar School
- Brisbane School of Distance education
- Chatswood High School
- Cherrybrook Technology High School
- DOE – Mackenzie Special School
- Goodstart Early Learning
- Health Education And Training Institute
- Independent Schools Victoria
- Ivanhoe Grammar School
- Lambton High School
- Life Education
- Macarthur Anglican School
- Mansfield State High School
- Palm Beach- Currumbin State High School
- Prairiewood High School
- Rangi Ruru Girls’ School
- St Michael’s Grammar School
- Sydney Catholic Schools
- Te Rito Maioha: Early Childhood New Zealand
- The Australia and New Zealand School of Government (ANZSOG)