Sponsors & Media
Mirvac Strategic Case Study: Creating Australia’s First Institutional Build-to-rent Investment Platform
Savills Australia & New Zealand
Learning Lessons From How Purpose Built Student Accommodation (PBSA) Has Taken Off In Australia And Implications For BTR Sector
Towards Affordable Housing: View From The Queensland’s Government $70 Million Build To Rent Pilot Project
Homes for Homes
Innovative Funding Model To Increase The Supply Of Social And Affordable Housing
Build To Rent And UKO Co-living: The Future Accommodation Model
Lesson Learnt From UK On How To Make BTR Work
Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities
New Zealand’s Residential Market’s Immaturity. A Problem Yes, But A Development Opportunity Too, Including Build To Rent
How to Sponsor
Capitalize On ANZ Build To Rent Forum!
Looking for the ideal platform to elevate your professional status and strike key business partnerships?
Leverage on our limited sponsorship packages to strengthen and confirm your market position through consistent and continual branding awareness and take advantage of the plethora of opportunities with high level decision makers.
Partnering through an event sponsorship will enable you to gain:
- Unparalleled industry exposure
- Leads generation and meeting arrangements with key decision makers in the Indigenous Community sector
- Extraordinary brand visibility, increasing brand awareness and preference
- Long-term business partnerships with leading business partners, customers and suppliers
Please contact Liezl Gutierrez (Ms) at +61 (4) 3228 7146 or email [email protected] to discuss potential sponsorship opportunities or to custom make your own package.
Benefits As Media Partner Or Supporting Organization!
- Enhance your corporate profile and visibility within your industry – Your Company’s logo will be emblazoned on our brochures and disseminated to key Sustainable Development and Environmental decision makers across Australia and New Zealand
- Affiliation with an internationally recognized commercial event organizer
Clariden Global events are widely known and trusted throughout the world for providing best value to senior industry executives. Through partnering with selected media and supporting organizations, we are capable of delivering the highest calibre of expert knowledge and key industry insights to the target market.
If you meet the criteria mentioned above and would like to explore the opportunity to partner with us for the ANZ Build To Rent Forum, please contact Kevin Young at +61 (3) 9909 7310 or email [email protected].