Senior Finance Director, FP&A COE, APAC
Johnson & Johnson
Area Finance Director & CFO - GSK Southeast Asia and Taiwan
Belmond Capital Limited
CFO, Asia Pacific
Group Finance Director
Carousell Group Singapore
Finance Controller South East Asia
Associate Director - Blockchain
Tum Soek Mui
AVP Finance (invited)
The Future Of Finance Shared Services: From Virtual CFOs To Setting Up Finance Centers Of Excellence
Global IT Audit Director
Finance Head Asia Pacific
Chief-Digital and Agile Transformation Office
Finance Director APAC
Group Head of Finance
Unilever Asia Pte Ltd
Agrocorp International Pte Ltd
Senior Assistant Director and Lead Specialist (Data Analytics Unit), Group Internal Audit
MOH Holdings Pte Ltd (confirming)
The Future Of Financial Reporting With Analytics: How Advanced Analytics Are Helping Finance Leaders Improve Their Financial Reporting, Profitability Analysis And Operational Decision Making
Rick is currently the Team Lead for one of the Singapore Healthcare Clusters, leading a Team of more than 10 Auditors to support 4 Audit Committees covering 13 Healthcare Institutions. He also spearheads the Data Analytics (DA) Unit in Group Internal Audit, building data based audits and continuous monitoring.
He led the FY17 Group wide DA Task Force reviews for Procurement of Pharmacy Drugs and Inventory Management of Pharmacy Items, which cuts across the 3 healthcare clusters. In FY18, he also led the reviews of Controlled Drugs management at Operating Theatres and Group wide DA reviews for HR FSS-AP and Claims and Allowances.
- Rick has vast experience in Internal Audit, SOX, internal controls, ERM, fraud investigations, corporate governance, control self-assessment and project management.
- He started his career with the Risk and Compliance practice in KPMG and was also the Business Risk Services Manager in Grant Thornton Advisory. His clients included companies listed in Singapore, London and New York Stock Exchanges as well as Singapore public sector entities.
- Rick continued his career with MNCs which are world leaders in their respective industry. One of his key contribution was to roll out the Control Self-Assessment and follow-up tool for Asia Pacific. He also led fraud investigations for MNCs in China, Hong Kong and Malaysia.
- Most recently, Rick was the Head of Audit, APAC of an E-Commerce Group where he successfully implemented an Audit Data Analytics Tool, Continuous Auditing and rolled out Internal Controls and ITGCs Framework. He was also Process Compliance Lead for the Company’s Finance Shared Service Centre.
- He was a panelist for the 2016 Governance Risk and Compliance Leader Conference to share how data is driving audit trends in the market; and also shared on “From Disruption to Transformation” to an MOE Junior College for Auditors.
- Rick holds a Degree of Accountancy from Nanyang Technological University and he is a Chartered Accountant (CA) in Singapore, a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA). He is also an Advisory Council Member with the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE).
Head, Business Process Re-Engineering
CFO South East Asia
Tetra Laval Group
International Finance Corporation, The World Bank Group
Chief Financial Officer, ASEAN & Hong Kong FP&A Director, Asia Pacific Region
Regional CFO/Head of Finance & Control
Nestle Professional Asia, Oceania and Africa
Managing Partner, Beaver Lake Capital | Former Chief Innovation Officer, MetLife Asia | Board Member
Energy Market Authority
Chief Financial Officer, Southeast Asia
Dr Dean Wang
Data Science Lead, Data & Insight (formerly Advanced Analytics Expert at McKinsey & Co.)