Why Join This Forum
10 REASONS TO JOIN US AT THIS FORUM
- Harness unique AR/VR uses and applications that organizations have strategically and successfully implemented
- Benchmark and adopt tried-and-tested CX strategies from brands and their partners that have successfully leveraged digital-driven CX and achieved significant ROI
- Discover how to foster collaborative innovation between CX professionals and digital innovators through exclusive co-present sessions
- Uncover the best ways to capture, process and interpret data to deliver hyper-personalized and engaging customer experiences
- Tap into fresh insights, leading market case studies and solutions from experienced & world-class AR/VR experts in creating effective and customer-centric AR/VR strategies
- Network and forge strategic partnerships with high-profile attendees and industry peers
- Redefine the role of new technologies to engage your customers
- Develop strategic AR/VR plans, learn how to leverage them in your business
- Revolutionize AR/VR as the new frontier for CX to achieve the next level of your customer engagement
- Leverage on the latest technology in cost-effective ways for your marketing and branding
2018 Forum Key Themes
FORUM AHEAD-OF-THE-CURVE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Facebook Keynote Address: How Facebook is Re-Defining Customer Experiences and Marketing Breakthroughs With Innovations in Augmented Reality Messengers and Cameras
- Why Retail Giants Including eBay are Betting Big on Augmented Reality (AR)?
- How Augmented Reality Will Reinvent Product Design
- How the Global Authority on Merino Wool used VR for its Customer Engagement and Experience
- Scaling AR for Massive Adoption
- AR/VR Museums, Galleries, Libraries, Archives and the Attractions Industry: How AR/VR Will Improve Visitor Experience
- Virtual Reality as a Game Changer in Top Sports such as Cricket & Football
- Panel: What Does It Take to Create the Perfect AR/VR Experience?
- Transforming Product Experiences into Product Relationships with the Power of Augmented & Mixed Reality
- Roadmap and Roadblocks of Immersive Technologies
- AR/VR and MR Product Development Site Tour
Exclusive Site Tour
AR/VR/MR PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SITE TOUR
Unique to this year’s forum is the exclusive AR/VR/MR Product Development Site Tour, a dynamic site tour where you will see how top studios in Australia are developing compelling content with AR/VR and showcase some of the most progressive and exciting AR/VR products that have been created for major industries including customer experience, novel storytelling, marketing experiences, immersive retail shopping, broadcasting, e-sports, travel, properties and more.
You will discover the key factors you need to consider when creating perfect AR experiences such as volumetric interfaces, object placement, scene understanding and some of the roadblocks and challenges in adopting AR/VR technology.