About The Summit
Cyber security is a top concern for most organizations today. A recent auditor general’s report found that 68% of Australia’s government agencies failed to protect privileged data, leaving confidential information vulnerable and putting the public at risk of identity fraud. This cyber threat is not just limited to government agencies, enterprises too are at the risk of cyber-attacks that can cause massive disruption to businesses.
To help organizations uncover new threat vectors in enterprise & government and discover ways to establish defensible security architecture with hardened network, advanced digital forensics and threat intelligences, Clariden Global would like to invite you to 2nd AuSec 2021 Global Summit at Melbourne, Australia (via Zoom) on 7 – 9 June 2021.
This summit is an excellent opportunity to meet Security and Senior IT professionals and learn from over 40 case studies from US Department of Defence, Arc Infrastructure, Optus and many more.
- How Are Cyber Criminals Using Machine Learning To Launch Attacks And Exploit Vulnerable Infrastructure?
- Top 5 New Open Source Vulnerabilities
- How State Sponsored Cyber Attacks Are Stealing Commercial, Technological And State Secrets?
- Closing The Door Against “Zero Day Exploits”
- Is The World Ready For The Next Big Ransomware Attack?
- How Do You Pre-empt Cyber Attacks In The Power Sector?
- How Do You Pre-empt Cyber Attacks In The Port And Maritime Sector?
- Deploying A Zero Trust Approach To Securing Access Of Mobile Devices, Apps and Network
- How Do You Pre-empt Cyber Attacks In The Mining Sector?
- How Do You Handle Cyber Attacks On The IoT Ecosystem And In The Telecommunications Sector?
- Why A Massive Cyber Attack On 5G & Vulnerable IoTs Could Cripple An Entire City Or Country?
- Lessons from Past Data Breaches
The Summit At A Glance
PRE-SUMMIT MASTERCLASS: MONDAY, 7 JUNE 2021
- Incident Handling, Incident Response, Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits
- Leveraging Machine Learning, Automation In Next And AI In Next Generation Cybersecurity
SUMMIT DAY 1: TUESDAY, 8 JUNE 2021
- Weaponizing AI: How Cyber Criminals Are Using Machine Learning To Launch Attacks And Machine Learning To Improve Exploits – Case Study Of Creating An Adaptive Blockchain For Messaging Purposes For Bypassing Government Controls
- Managing Major Cyber Incidents – Insights And Observations
- Lessons From Past Data Breaches
- International CyberSecurity Frontier Case Studies
- Global CEO –CIO- CTO – CISO Panel Discussion
- Security By Design For IoT Networks
SUMMIT DAY 2: WEDNESDAY, 9 JUNE 2021
- Deploying A Zero-trust Approach To Securing Access Of Mobile Devices, Apps And Networks. Securing User Access Authentication In A Perimeter-less World – A Corporate Perspective
- Leveraging Machine Learning, Automation And AI In Next Generation Cybersecurity
- Automating Cyber Security Defences In The Next Industrial Revolution
- Next Wave Of The Future: Cyber Security In Space Systems & Technologies
- 5G & Cybersecurity
Why A Massive Cyber Attack On 5G & Vulnerable Iots Could Cripple An Entire City Or Country – Managing New Challenges In 5G, Cybersecurity, Security Design, Zero Day Exploits
5 Reasons To Attend This Summit
- Fresh, first-time topics on the cutting edge of the Cyber frontier, new hacking innovations and counter-cyber applications
- At one singular platform, meet with so many CEOs, CIOs, CISOs, cyber warriors, hackers and all key decision makers in the whole cyber ecosystem
- Practical real-situation cyber defence, offence and warfare operations cases to be liberally shared, geared to the specific needs of government, defence, police, intelligence and the many other different industries
- Watch from the front row, as new anti-phishing, counter-cyber exploits technologies are being rolled out, adopted and customized
- Learn to build defensible security architecture with advanced digital forensics, incident response and threat intelligence
Global Director of Product Management, Cyber Security
Principal Solutions Specialist
Future Warfare Threat Analyst
Chief Information Security Officer
MMG Limited (Minerals and Metals Group)
Senior Cyber Security Architect
Security As A Service Optimization Lead
Cyber Incidents and Emergency Management Department of Premier and Cabinet, Victoria
Former Chief Data Scientist / Founder
Telstra / Otzma Analytics
Head of Security & Technology Audit
Information Security Advisor
Innovation & Technology Solutions AUSTRAC, Australian Federal Government
Enterprise Fellow in CyberSecurity
University of Melbourne & Blockchain Expert
Associate Dean (Mathematical Sciences) /Quantum Cryptography Expert
Research Fellow Optus La Trobe Cyber Security Research Hub
La Trobe University
General Manager, Cybersecurity & Chief Information Security Officer
National Australia Bank
Chief Information Officer
Silk Contract Logistics
Founder & Chief Innovation Officer
Security In Depth
Former Chief Information Security Officer
Swinburne University of Technology
Malware Reverse Engineer & Cyber Security Analyst, Cyber Defence
nbn Security Group – Legal and Security Department
Head, Cyber Security
Australian Federal Department of Home Affairs (Invited)