About The Forum
The global predictive maintenance market is expected to grow to $6.3 billion by 2022, according to a report by Market Research Future. To help you acquire more insights on Digital Maintenance and Field Service Automation, Clariden would like to invite you to the Digital Maintenance And Field Service Automation Forum taking place in Melbourne on 11 – 13 March 2020.
Join the stellar gathering of industry experts to discover unparalleled insights and participate in the exclusive site visits to gain a deeper understanding on the latest trend of Digital Maintenance and Field Service Automation. Hear from top Maintenance and Field Service Leaders from BHP, Vale, Sydney Water, Downer, SA Water and Melbourne Water as they elaborate on how they are using predictive maintenance, inspections drones, maintenance robots, AI and big data analytics to ensure 100% asset reliability, lower maintenance costs and increased asset lifespan.
4 Reasons To Attend This Forum
- Introducing new digital tools and IoT solutions to help plant managers, operations and maintenance managers to sustain uptime, improve operations.
- Success stories and case studies sharing tried-and-true methods to achieve asset management excellence.
- Bring together maintenance and reliability experts and professionals from all industry sectors to convene and discuss their experience in applying digital tools and automation surrounding asset maintenance and reliability optimization, as well as to adopt new ideas and technologies in predictive and proactive maintenance.
- Enjoy unrivalled networking opportunities to share best practices, form profitable partnerships, and meet new customers and peers.
- How Sydney Harbour Bridge Uses Intelligent Robots For Infrastructure Maintenance, Inspection And Painting?
- How Vale Uses AI And Predictive Maintenance To Ensure 100% Asset Reliability, Lower Maintenance Cost And Increase Asset Lifespan?
- How BHP Uses Predictive Maintenance To Reduce Maintenance Costs And Increase Asset Lifespan
- How Sydney Water Applies Deep Learning & Immersive Reality To Do Pipeline/Site Inspection & Maintenance?
- How Melbourne Waters Uses AR/VR To Train Maintenance Engineers In Hazardous Environment?
- How You Can Deploy Drones For Autonomous Field Service Inspection & Maintenance?
- How Downer Uses Fully Automated System To Transform Field Service Management?
- How SA Water Uses Intelligent Sensors To Transform Maintenance And Field Service Mobility?
- What Are The Key Learning Lessons From Yarra Train On Implementation Of Predictive Maintenance Program?
- How Airbus Is Revolutionizing Maintenance With 3D Printed Spare Parts
- Using Big Data & Analytics To Determine Root Cause Analysis Of Equipment Breakdowns
- Why Laing O’Rourke Is Using Robotics And Automation For Maintenance?
The Forum At A Glance
DAY 1 Main Forum: Wednesday, 11 March 2020
- How BHP Uses Predictive Maintenance To Ensure 100% Asset Reliability For 3,000 Machineries And 300 Haul Trucks
- Robots For Maintenance: The Use Of Intelligent Robots For Civil Infrastructure Maintenance, Inspection And Painting
- How Downer Turns Predictive Maintenance Into A Reality
- Digital Facility Management: Building Performance Optimisation
- How SA Water Uses Intelligent IoTs To Transform Maintenance And Field Service Mobility
- The Use Of Artificial Intelligence To Reduce Maintenance Cost, Improve Efficiency And Safety
DAY 2 Main Forum: Thursday, 12 March 2020
- How Drones And AI Assist Maintenance Teams With Condition Based Maintenance Strategies?
- Robots For Maintenance: The Use Of Robots For Sydney’s Harbour Bridge Maintenance, Inspection And Painting
- Leveraging Big Data Analytics To Determine Root Cause Analysis Of Equipment Breakdowns
- Training Simulation Using AR/VR At Melbourne Waters To Train Maintenance Engineers
- Automation Roadmap Into The Future For Construction
Founder and CEO
Associate Professor in Digital Architecture, Melbourne School of Design
University of Melbourne
Manager SHEQ - Service Delivery
Director, CADET Virtual Reality Laboratory
Senior Project Manager
Research and Development Engineer, Centre for Autonomous Systems (CAS)
University of Technology Sydney
Co-Director & CEO
AI Expert, Artificial Intelligence Center
Asset Infrastructure Research Lead, Corporate Strategy
Maintenance Superintendent A&I
Director Engineering & Asset Management
Head of Robotics| Ventrures Advisor - Engineering Excellence Group
CTO and NSW Operations Manager
Director, Institute of Railway Technology (IRT)
Executive Director Data Science
University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
Head of Data and Information
City of Port Philip
General Manager, Capability & Asset Management
Downer Defence Systems