Why Join Us At This Forum
- Join the only Intelligent Transport conference in Australia that covers a comprehensive range of innovative topics – Uber Air, Autonomous Truck Platooning, 5G, Flying Taxis, Hyperloop and Mobility as a Service
- International and local case studies shared by prominent speakers who have played imperative roles in realizing Intelligent Transport and Mobility as a Service initiatives
- Proven best practices and practical insights on what Intelligent Transport needs to succeed and how they can be implemented cost-effectively
- Interactive, outcome-focused roundtable discussions and panels that aim to answer pressing questions and assist delegates in mapping out their Intelligent Transport journeys
- An exclusive platform for industry experts to address major Intelligent Transport and Mobility as a Service challenges and share solutions covering the various aspects of these
- A valuable opportunity to engage and forge partnerships with thought leaders, business leaders, policymakers and much more
- Learn more about the technologies and methodologies underpinning the successful deployment of cutting-edge transportation advancements
- Get a Chance to Engage and Mingle with Entrepreneurs, Investors and Business Leaders From ITS Industry
- Understand the Impact of the Disruptive Innovation on Current and Future of Transport System
- Invaluable Takeaways from International and Local Speakers and Practical insights on How to Combat Traffic Congestion.
Hot Topics To Be Discussed
- Volocopter Air Taxis – Bringing Mobility As A Service Into The Third Dimension
- Innovations In Mobility As A Service
- On-Demand Public Transport
- World’s First Autonomous Taxi
- AI In Predicting Traffic Conditions And Creating Adaptive Network Systems
- Innovations In V2X And Connected Vehicles
- Future Of Smart Roads And Intelligent Infrastructures
- Advanced Data Analytics And Transportation Modelling In Urban Cities
- Uber Air: How On-Demand Flying Taxi Can Radically Improve Urban Mobility
- Learning Lessons From Deployment Of Autonomous Cars And Shuttles
- Latest Developments In Automated Truck Platooning
- How Hyperloop Will Transform The Transportation Industry
Post Forum Site Tour
POST-CONFERENCE SITE TOURS: 4 SEPTEMBER 2019
SITE TOUR A: Autonomous NSW Shuttle Deployment Site Tour at Sydney Olympic Park
The state government of NSW has recently reinforced its position on driverless technology, committing to a new “Centre of Excellence” for autonomous cars. In this site tour, you will visit recent deployment of autonomous shuttle at Sydney Olympic Park and Armidale CBD where you will discover the deployment challenges and learning lessons from autonomous shuttle. The five-kilometre route is currently the longest driverless shuttle deployment in Australia and, due to the city’s challenging road infrastructure and terrain, is understood to be among the more complex routes for automated vehicles.
SITE TOUR B: University of Sydney Intelligent Transport Research Centre
In this site tour, you will visit the $55 million iMOVE and University of Sydney Cooperative Research Centre that has received a $55 million grant from the government. You will see the latest research and innovations in intelligent transportation systems and autonomous vehicles across a wide variety of industrial and urban applications. iMOVE is a consortium of 44 industry, government, and research partners engaged in a concerted 10-year effort to improve Australia’s transport systems through collaborative R&D projects. It will help companies — and Australia — be more competitive, productive, and prosperous.
SITE TOUR C: Uber Air Taxis & Flying Cars Presentation
Uber’s ‘flying cars’ could be operational in Sydney or Melbourne by 2020. Uber Air has recently submitted a plan to both cities to test air taxis and bring mobility as a service into the third dimension. If either Sydney or Melbourne is successful, the tech giant would work with local developers to build up to 25 “Skyports” in and around the city for landing and launching aircraft. In this site tour, you will hear Uber Air’s plan in brining air mobility as a third dimension to Australia that will transform Australia’s entire transportation landscape.