About The Forum
The inaugural Australia Smart Cities and Infrastructure Forum held in December 2016 was a resounding success, with over 100 city leaders and industry stakeholders coming together for meaningful exchange to catalyze Australia smart city developments.
Building on the success, Clariden Global is will be hosting an even bigger 2nd Australia Smart Cities and Infrastructure Forum this 15 – 17 November 2017, in Melbourne, Australia and we are proud to welcome you back.
This forum will be the platform to bring together government agencies, city councils and industries to discuss strategies that can help you to identify and create the competitive edge in transforming into a smart city. The forum will also provide an unprecedented avenue for industries to meet with key departments in local, state and federal government.
This forum will explore the key initiatives, issues and opportunities lying ahead in developing the Future Cities of Australia. The Forum will also feature an impressive international speaking panel, case study from regional cities, allowing you to draw references from the success stories to the successful implementation in your city. Leverage on this forum to hear solutions to key challenges and exchange ideas with senior decision makers and international thought leaders and policy makers.
Why Join This Forum
5 POWERFUL REASONS TO ATTEND 2ND AUSTRALIA SMART CITIES AND INFRASTRUCTURE FORUM
- Seize valuable insights through local and international case studies in the delivery of smart cities – Singapore & Tel Aviv
- Maximize your technologies capacity in the unprecedented IoT development of the 21st century
- Adopt the best practices from successful smart city developments all around the world
- Redefine your perspectives in smart cities strategy and delivery through cross industry discussion
- Transform the smart city approaches to smart region and create the competitive edge towards sustainable city
Smart Cities Urban IoT & Innovations Showcase
The Smart Cities Urban IoT & Innovations Showcase will highlight how, through the lens of some of the most progressive and exciting IoT programmes developed for the urban environment, intelligent technologies and applications can benefit citizens, businesses, policy-makers and planners. This Showcase will incorporate all the key technological, security, operational, commercial and regulatory considerations to enable Smart Cities to work.
- Key Technologies Shaping Smart Cities Landscape
- Scaling Smart Cities While Maintaining Interoperability and Reliability of the Connected Infrastructure
- Fostering a Culture of City Data to Drive Smart City Development: Open Data, Big Data and Smart Analytics
- Urban IoT & Innovations Track
Smart Cities Pavilion Showcase
Another unique highlight of 2nd edition of Australia Smart Cities and Infrastructure Forum the first-of-its-kind Smart Cities Pavilion, a dynamic exhibition showcase that provides an unprecedented stage for leading city councils to share smart city insights, experience, progress and achievements.
At the Smart Cities Pavilion, keep up with the latest smart cities development in Australia. Network and interact with key city councils and understand how their leadership and innovations have given them an edge in leading Australia smart cities vision.
City of Casey
Founder & Chairman
Tel Aviv City
National Transport Commission
Executive Director - Better Infrastructure Initiative
The University of Sydney - John Grill Centre for Project Leadership
The University of Melbourne, Department of Infrastructure Engineering,
Chief Innovation Officer
Founder, CEO & CTO
Jack Barton Digital Design
Director and Principal
Smart Planning & Design
Sheridan Consulting Group
Asia Pacific Security Magazine, Australian Security Magazine
University of Sydney
Cyber Security Advisor (Smart Buildings & Critical Infrastructure)
Norman Disney & Young
Infrastructure Policy and Planning
Queensland Government, Australia