Why Join Us At This Forum
10 REASONS TO JOIN US IN MARCH:
- Leverage on proactive asset maintenance approaches to maximize productivity and minimize downtime.
- Collaborate across functional teams to ensure seamless execution of asset maintenance plans.
- Benchmark your asset integrity program that can lead to a higher Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
- Improve equipment reliability and plant utilization with solutions that offer real-time visibility and control.
- Unleash the potential of remote connected machinery in driving faster response to maintenance issues.
- Strategically allocate limited resources and prioritizing workflows based on asset criticality levels.
- Construct the right maintenance metrics with reference to the ISO 55000 standard to improve asset reliability.
- Accurately plan and forecast for the replacement of critical components.
- Retrofitting existing and ageing assets with smart technology and advanced features.
- Learn from the proven best-of-the-best in digital maintenance using robotics, drones, 3d printing, artificial intelligence, and predictive analytics effectively.
Hot Topics To Be Discussed
DAY 1 Main Forum: Wednesday, 11 March 2020
- Predictive Maintenance: Data-Driven Techniques To Improve Prediction Of Pipe Failures For Water Utilities
- Robots For Maintenance: The Use Of Intelligent Robots For Civil Infrastructure Maintenance, Inspection And Painting
- How Downer Turns Predictive Maintenance Into A Reality
- Digital Facility Management: Building Performance Optimisation
- How SA Water Uses Intelligent IoTs To Transform Maintenance And Field Service Mobility
- The Use Of Artificial Intelligence To Reduce Maintenance Cost, Improve Efficiency And Safety
DAY 2 Main Forum: Thursday, 12 March 2020
- How Drones And AI Assist Maintenance Teams With Condition Based Maintenance Strategies?
- Robots For Maintenance: The Use Of Robots For Sydney’s Harbour Bridge Maintenance, Inspection And Painting
- Leveraging Big Data Analytics To Determine Root Cause Analysis Of Equipment Breakdowns
- Training Simulation Using AR/VR At Melbourne Waters To Train Maintenance Engineers
- Automation Roadmap Into The Future For Construction
DAY 3 Post-Forum Site Visits : Friday, 13 March 2020
Site Visits to facilities & projects where digital maintenance technologies are used, including:
- Site Visit A: Drones For Field Service Inspection
- Site Visit B: Swinburne University of Technology – Factories of the Future
Post-Forum Predictive Maintenance And Drones Inspection Site Visits
Site Visit A: Drones For Field Service Inspection
Assets and infrastructure in hard-to-reach locations, or over large areas, are costly, difficult and often dangerous to inspect regularly. In recent years, robotics have begun to offer a better way to conduct these inspections and ensure early detection of faults and damage that may cause service interruptions or risk. Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) in particular have been demonstrated to halve inspection costs in some cases, while cutting weeks-long inspections to mere days – and even allowing some assets to avoid shutdowns and disruption while under inspection. Get an up-close look at how forward-looking companies maximize the potential of drones for maintenance inspections with 3D modelling for internal and external inspections.
Site Visit B: Swinburne University of Technology – Factories of the Future
Factory of the future is a new platform for businesses, on a digital transformation journey, to experience and road-test advanced manufacturing technologies and new business strategies in collaboration with Swinburne. It enables businesses to redefine value creation and capture through exploration, strategy and innovation underpinned by Industry 4.0 technologies.
Join us on this exclusive site tour to experience first-hand how through a synergy of skills, projects co-created with industries, and empowerment of students and industry 4.0 demonstrators , we are enabling businesses to industry 4.0 technology demonstrators to de-risk innovation.
The factory houses a series of co-located studios, each with a specific function:
- Advanced Inspection and Machining Studio: advanced machining capability combined with state-of-the-art inspection equipment for developing high quality components
- 3-D Visualisation and Design Studio: featuring advanced visualisation tools that allow for intuitive real-time interaction with realistic 3-D imagery
- Rapid Manufacturing Studio: equipped with advanced additive manufacturing tools that facilitate conversion from digital concepts to metal, plastic or ceramic prototypes
Space In Each Site Tour Is Limited, Registrations Will Be Available On First Come, First Reserved Basis.