Sponsors & Media
The VR/AR Association (VRARA) is a global member community of the best minds in virtual reality and augmented reality with 50+ Chapters in major cities across the globe, community of thousands, 4000+ registered entities from VR AR ecosystem. It is an international organization focused on building collaboration between all stakeholders related to Immersive Technologies (Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality). It fosters thought leading research & education, helps develop industry standards, connects and enables growth of member organizations.
How to Sponsor
Capitalize On Attractions And Entertainment Experience Technology Forum!
Looking for the ideal platform to elevate your professional status and strike key business partnerships?
Leverage on our limited sponsorship packages to strengthen and confirm your market position through consistent and continual branding awareness and take advantage of the plethora of opportunities with high level decision makers.
Partnering through an event sponsorship will enable you to gain:
- Unparalleled industry exposure
- Leads generation and meeting arrangements with key decision makers in the Green Finance and Impact Investment arena
- Extraordinary brand visibility, increasing brand awareness and preference
- Long-term business partnerships with leading business partners, customers and suppliers
Please contact Audrey Bright at +61 3 9014 9448 or email [email protected] to discuss potential sponsorship opportunities or to custom make your own package.
Benefits As Media Partner Or Supporting Organization
- Enhance your corporate profile and visibility within your industry – Your Company’s logo will be emblazoned on our brochures and disseminated to key EV decision makers across Australia and New Zealand
- Affiliation with an internationally recognized commercial event organizer
Clariden Global events are widely known and trusted throughout the world for providing best value to senior industry executives. Through partnering with selected media and supporting organizations, we are capable of delivering the highest calibre of expert knowledge and key industry insights to the target market.
If you meet the criteria mentioned above and would like to explore the opportunity to partner with us for the Attractions And Entertainment Experience Technology Forum, please contact Kevin Young at +61 (3) 9909 7310 or email [email protected].