Sponsors & Media
Site24x7 empowers IT operations and DevOps with AI-powered performance monitoring. Its broad capabilities help quickly troubleshoot problems with end-user experience, applications, servers, public clouds and network infrastructure. Site24x7 is a cloud offering from Zoho Corporation, which has offices worldwide, including the Netherlands, United States, India, Singapore, Japan and China. For more information about Site24x7, please visit http://www.site24x7.com/
MySecurity Market is a dedicated marketplace connecting industry and enterprise professionals to the latest events, education, technology and media platforms across a global security domain.
For more information, visit: www.mysecuritymarketplace.com
How to Sponsor
Capitalize on ANZ DevOps 2019
Looking for the ideal platform to elevate your professional status and strike key business partnerships?
Leverage on our limited sponsorship packages to strengthen your brand reputation through consistent and continual branding awareness and take advantage of the plethora of opportunities with high level decision makers.
Partnering through an event sponsorship will enable you to gain:
- Unparalleled industry exposure
- Leads generation and meeting arrangements with key decision makers
- Extraordinary brand visibility, increasing brand awareness and preference
- Long-term business partnerships with leading DevOps partners, customers and suppliers
Please contact Emma Joy at +61 4 3103 1748 or email email@example.com to discuss potential sponsorship opportunities or to customize your own package.
Benefits as Media Partner and Supporting Organization at ANZ DevOps 2019
- Enhance your corporate profile and visibility within your industry – Your Company’s logo will be emblazoned on our brochures and disseminated across Australasia
- Affiliation with an internationally recognized commercial event organizer
Clariden Global events are widely known and trusted throughout the world for providing best value to senior industry executives. Through partnering with selected media and supporting organizations, we are capable of delivering the highest calibre of expert knowledge and key industry insights to the target market.
If you meet the criteria mentioned above and would like to explore the opportunity to partner with us for the ANZ DevOps 2019, please contact Karen Williams at +61 (3) 9909 7310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.