About the Conference
It is without a doubt that 2019 will be a pivotal year for Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR), confirming its potential to become the next big computing platform. Market researcher IDC projected worldwide revenue from AR/VR would grow from $5.2 billion in 2016 to $162 billion by 2020. AR and VR are exhibiting extraordinary capabilities to push past niche spaces like gaming and entertainment to become an essential part in various industries like education, healthcare, manufacturing and customer experience. More than 150 companies in multiple industries, including 52 of the Fortune 500, are testing or have deployed AR/VR solutions.
The time has arrived for enterprises to begin experimenting with these immersive technologies. With the drop in headset costs and the new generation of hardware and software applications aimed at enterprise uses, momentum is building for augmented and virtual reality in the enterprise with an ever-wider range of businesses finding applications for ARVR technologies to aid workflow operation, encourage collaboration and boost productivity and efficiency.
Understanding your need to stay ahead of the technology curve and prepare your organization for successful ARVR adoption and implementation, Clariden Global cordially invites you to the Immersive Augmented and Virtual Reality World Conference: Attaining the next frontier for competitive advantage with the game-changer AR/VR this coming February. Following the smashing success of the first edition, this year’s event is a global gathering of AR/VR experts and thought leaders to better understand, incorporate and devise strategic customer-centric AR/VR strategies. This event is carefully researched and crafted with the most desired insights in the AR/VR industry featuring latest innovations, challenging issues and insightful keynote sessions that will help you devise your future AR/VR plan.
Mark 30 April – 2 May 2019 in your calendar and book your seat now! Join us in harnessing the promising potential of the Immersive Augmented and Virtual Reality World Conference by tapping into the expertise of industry thought leaders, experts and digital innovators with local and global case studies and proven solutions. We look forward to welcoming you!
Why You Must Join Us At This Conference
5 Key Takeaways from Attending the 2nd Immersive Augmented and Virtual Reality World Conference
- Stay ahead of the technology curve and prepare your organization for the AR/VR disruptions
- Discover latest immersive augmented and virtual technologies for cutting-edge business applications
- Acquire practical insights, proven implementation solutions and customer-centric strategies powered by AR / VR
- Uncover the best ways to transform customer experience, workflow operations, training and simulations enabled by AR/VR
- Network and optimize partnerships with fellow professionals and digital innovators and pioneers in the AR/VR scene
The Conference At A Glance
MAIN CONFERENCE DAY 1: 1 MAY 2019
- How AR/VR in Improves Hazardous Safety & Emergency Response with Immersive Training
- How Air New Zealand is Delivering Exceptional Customer Experience with Microsoft’s Hololens
- How Melbourne Water Is Using AR to Save Training Costs and Improve Rig Safety
- How Lego Uses ARVR to Reinvent Itself & Deliver Future Customer Engagement and Experience?
- Panel Discussion: What It Takes to Create the Perfect ARVR Experience?
MAIN CONFERENCE DAY 2: 2 MAY 2019
- Microsoft Keynote: Microsoft’s Vision for Mixed Reality and Future Use Cases
- How Christchurch International Airport used VR to Improve the Traveller Experience
- AR-based Bringing New Vision to Maintenance and Repair of Manufacturing Equipment
- How Virtual Reality is Changing Customer Experiences at National Museum of New Zealand
- Virtual Prototyping: How VR enables a New Age of Product Development and Testing
Unique To This Year's Event
PRE-CONFERENCE SITE TOURS: 30 APRIL 2019
SITE TOUR A: ARVR SAFETY, TRAINING, MAINTENANCE EXPERIENTIAL SITE TOUR
Leading companies including ExxonMobil, Boeing and BP are rapidly adopting AR and VR technology as it delivers up to 90% improvement in operational efficiency and 50% improvement in safety. This site tour will showcase how top companies are deploying AR/VR is deployed in training to improve skills retention and knowledge transfer. You will also discover how these companies are using AR/VR for major operations and maintenance, especially in safety-related operations such as handling fires, toxic chemicals, high-pressure leaks and other emergency incidents.
SITE TOUR B: AR/VR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENTIAL SITE TOUR
Globally, companies are now starting to explore the possibilities that AR/VR offers, especially in improving overall customer experience as immersive experiences such as AR/VR can attain an incredible 30% conversion rate and boost revenue by 190%. In this site tour, you will learn how leading companies are using AR/VR technology to create more immersive customer experience from retail to hospitality to help them improve their brand, new product launches and overall marketing strategy. You will also see how these companies are using AR/VR to develop immersive content that transforms overall customer experiences and create deeper engagement with powerful storytelling.
Executive Council Member / Project Director, Raranga Matihiko
EdTechNZ / Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa
Curriculum Tutor of Digital Technology & Computer Science
Auckland University of Technology
VR AR Association
Senior Lecturer, Film Programme
Victoria University of Wellington
Chief Technology Advisor
Head of Store Design
Computational Medial Innovation Centre, Victoria University of Wellington
Executive Director of Marketing
South Australian Tourism Commission
Guest Lecturer, Master of Design Technology
Victoria University of Wellington - Miramar Creative Centre
Learning Designer, International Educator
Safety, Technology and Innovation
Conical - Interactive Studio
New Zealand Institute of Medical Radiation Technologist