10 Key Reasons to Join Us
- Increasing productivity and effectiveness with Task Automation and Productivity with Technology Masterclass for EA/PAs
- Hear from Inspiring and Award Winning Speakers on leadership, communications, career strategy and project management skills
- Empower yourself with Advanced Presentation and Public Speaking Skills
- Develop Greater Alignment with Your Bosses’ and organizational goals
- Increasing your ability to Collaborate Up, Down and Across the organization
- Develop your Networks and excel in relationship-building
- Time-saving Secrets to transform your documentation work and presentations into professional-looking masterpieces
- Tips from the best: Your Professional Development and Career Pathways
- Become an Inspiring Role Model and lead others
- Managing for the Future – taking a leadership role in embracing change, new technologies, and social media
Hot topics to be Discussed
DAY 1 : MAIN CONFERENCE
- Award Winning EA Case Study: How to Exceed the Expectations of Your Boss
- The Diplomatic EA: Spotting Potential Conflict, Learning How to Defuse It
- Finding Your Voice to Handle Challenge, Manage Adversity and Excel
- Unleashing the Power of Influence: Leadership Development for Executive Assistants
- Developing a Powerful Inner Circle
DAY 2 : MAIN CONFERENCE
- Digital Platforms to Increase Productivity: Hints, Tips & Must Grabs (Technology and Time Management)
- How to Build a Standout Career with Passion and Purpose
- Powerful Presentation and Facilitation Skills to Run Effective Meetings
- How to Manage Multiple Projects and Multi-Task Effectively
- Managing and Motivating an Admin Team
DAY 3 : POST-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS
- Workshop A: Task Automation and Productivity with Technology Masterclass for EA/PAs
- Workshop B: Sharpening Your Visual Brand in The Modern Business Era
Testimonials from 6th Annual National EAPA Conference Held in Australia
The tools I was able to walk away with! The content is versatile and adaptable regardless of what industry you came from.
– PA, GMP Gundagai
Wide range of topics, opportunity to ask questions, excellent Chairing to keep things running to time.
– Executive Administration Manager, Uniting War Memorial Hospital
I really enjoyed the workshops on the third day. Working in a smaller group and having fantastic facilitators made the sessions interesting and fun, and extremely worthwhile.
– Practice Manager/EA, PremierNational
The quality of speakers and the presentations were uplifting and on point.
– Administration Officer, Diocese of Toowoomba Catholic Schools Office
Enjoyed hearing the accountability that each EA/PA had for their roles and tasks they undertake, high level of pride in what they do, sharing of ideas and experiences.
– Office Manager & PA to Principal, Glenunga International High School