Sponsors & Media
Green Bonds For Climate-Resilient Future
ESG Integration: From Theory To Practice
Ethical Investment To Impact Investing: The Role Of Intention And Measurability In Impact Investment
Sunseap Energy Case Study: How Green Financing Helps Companies Improves Access To New Institutional Investors And Creates New Financing Liquidity By Increasing Their Commitment To ESG?
Understanding The Emerging Differences In Green Bond Standards For Green Bond Issuance
Sindicatum Case Study: Why Did Sindicatum Became The First Asian Renewable Energy Firm To Issue Green Bonds?
How to Sponsor
Capitalize on Green Financing and Impact Investment Global Forum!
Looking for the ideal platform to elevate your professional status and strike key business partnerships?
Leverage on our limited sponsorship packages to strengthen and confirm your market position through consistent and continual branding awareness and take advantage of the plethora of opportunities with high level decision makers.
Partnering through an event sponsorship will enable you to gain:
- Unparalleled industry exposure
- Leads generation and meeting arrangements with key decision makers in the Green Finance and Impact Investment arena
- Extraordinary brand visibility, increasing brand awareness and preference
- Long-term business partnerships with leading business partners, customers and suppliers
Please contact Audrey at +65 6716 9986 or e-mail [email protected] to discuss potential sponsorship opportunities or to custom make your own package.
Benefits as Media Partner or Supporting Organization
- Enhance your corporate profile and visibility within your industry – Your Company’s logo will be emblazoned on our brochures and disseminated to key decision makers across Asia
- Affiliation with an internationally recognized commercial event organizer
Clariden Global events are widely known and trusted throughout the world for providing best value to senior industry executives. Through partnering with selected media and supporting organizations, we are capable of delivering the highest calibre of expert knowledge and industry insights to the target market.
If you meet the criteria mentioned above and would like to explore the opportunity to partner with us for the Green Financing & Impact Investment Global Forum, please contact Mandy Denver at +65 6899 5030 or e-mail [email protected].