About The Forum
Climate change is now affecting every country on every continent. It is disrupting national economies and affecting lives, costing people, communities and countries dearly today and even more tomorrow. Climate change and sustainability and its environmental, social and economic impact continue to rise up the agendas of governments and organizations around the world.
If we want to achieve sustainable development goals, we need to open a new file for green projects and scale up the financing of investments that provide environmental benefits, through new financial instruments and new policies, such as green bonds, green banks, carbon market instruments, fiscal policy, green central banking, financial technologies, community-based green funds, etc., which are collectively known as “GREEN FINANCE”.
To help you to acquire more insights and better manage the environmental and social risks involved in the Green Economy Initiatives, Clariden cordially invites you to the GREEN FINANCING & IMPACT INVESTMENT GLOBAL FORUM this coming February 2020 in Singapore.
Throughout the 3 days of thought leadership content-filled event, there will be plenty of opportunities for networking and experience sharing. You can maximize your forum experience by attending the keynote sessions, panel discussions, interactive roundtables and exclusive masterclasses providing actionable takeaways to bring back to the office.
This forum will also be held concurrently on the same dates and venue with APAC Sustainability Development and Circular Economy Innovations Forum. You are invited to attend both forums to gain insights on how business leaders are championing their sustainability goals in their business visions.
5 Reasons To Attend This Forum
5 Powerful Reasons To Attend The Forum
- Join an exclusive gathering of thought and business leaders for meaningful exchanges around green financing and impact investment, and how to effectively leverage these for great positive change
- Accelerate your organization’s journey towards sustainability with actionable insights, proven solutions and effective strategies
- Discover ways for various internal stakeholders to collaborate in the pursuit of social impact through green financing and impact investment
- Forge valuable partnerships with some of the leading minds behind the drive for environmentally and socially responsible investing
- Learn more about how organizations in various fields and industries have successfully attracted investors, enhanced company reputation and increased equity with green financing
The Forum At A Glance
MAIN FORUM DAY 1: 4 FEBRUARY 2020
- Green Bonds Versus Green Loans In Asia
- Green Bonds For Climate-Resilient Future
- Sindicatum Case Study: Why Did Sindicatum Became The First Asian Renewable Energy Firm To Issue Green Bonds?
- CDL Case Study: Accelerating Sustainable Development Through ESG Investing And Green Financing
- What Institutional Investors Look For When Investing In Green Bonds
MAIN FORUM DAY 2: 5 FEBRUARY 2020
- ESG Integration: From Theory To Practice
- Olam International Perspective: Sustainability As An Enabler, Differentiator And Value Creator
- How To Measure Impact Investments And SDG Impact At A Portfolio Level
- Ethical Investment To Impact Investing: The Role Of Intention And Measurability In Impact Investment
- Impact Investment On Environment Initiative To Tackle Climate Change & Pollution In Asia
Forum Key Themes
- How CDL Accelerated Sustainable Development Through Green Financing And ESG Commitment?
- Why Did Sindicatum Become The First Asian Renewable Energy Firm To Issue Green Bonds?
- How Green Bonds Will Help To Create A Climate Resilient Future?
- Reasons Why ADB Has Made A Cornerstone Investment In Ayala Corporation
- Understanding The Emerging Difference In Green Bond Standards For Green Bond Issuance
- How To Structure & Issue A Successful Green Bond
- How Sunseap Leverages On Green Financing To Acquire New Institutional Investors & Create Financing Liquidity
- Differences Between Green Bond Vs Green Loan In Asia
- How Olam International Uses Sustainability As An Enabler, Differentiator & Value Creator
- How Green Financing Improves Equity Values Of Issuing Companies?
- What Are The Core Competencies That Institutional Investors Look For Before Investing In Green Bonds?
- Impact Investment On Improving Women Equity
- Impact Investment To Tackle Climate Change & Pollution In Asia
Regional Director – East Asia & Pacific
International Finance Corporation
Director, Private Sector Operations Department
Asian Development Bank
Chief Sustainability Officer
City Developments Limited
Sindicatum Sustainable Resources
Director of Emerging Markets Research
Climate Bonds Initiative
President & Global Head of Finance
VP Marketing & Communications
Hoi Ping Ventures
ESG Practice Lead
Co-Founder & Managing Partner
Kaizen Private Equity
Vice President, Group Sustainability
Director Sustainable Finance
Country Lead, Nutrition
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Vice President - Corporate Investment