Why Join This Summit
12 Key Themes That Are Powerfully Relevant To Your Organization:
- How Hydrogen Could Fuel Australia’s Next Export Boom?
- Where Are The Real Sources Of Hydrogen Demand Coming From?
- How Is Chiyoda Creating The World’s First Global Hydrogen Supply Chain?
- Latest Insights Into Australia’s First Hydrogen Superhub
- How Are Companies Raising Capital To Invest In The Hydrogen Boom?
- Case Study: World’s First Coal To Hydrogen Energy At Latrobe Valley
- When Will Australia’s Hydrogen Production Costs Be Competitive Enough For Sustainable Export?
- What Are The Latest Breakthroughs In Low-Cost Green Hydrogen Production Technologies?
- What Is New Zealand’s Latest Green Hydrogen Blueprint & Strategy?
- Insights And Learning Lessons For Australia’s First Hydrogen Export Terminal
- What Is NSW’s Latest Hydrogen Roadmap?
- What Are The Latest Government Incentives For Financing Of Hydrogen Production?
Hot Topics To Be Discussed
DAY 1: 5 FEBRUARY 2020
- International Insights Into Japan’s And Korea’s Success In The Global Hydrogen Economy
- Latest Hydrogen Initiatives From Australia’s ARENA
- Case Study: The World’s First Coal To Hydrogen Energy In Latrobe Valley
- Australia’s First Hydrogen Superhub: World’s Largest Co-Located Wind, Solar, Battery And Hydrogen Facility
- Financing, Government Incentives And New Regulations On Hydrogen Production Roadmap
- Insights Into Current And Future Cost Curve Of Hydrogen Electrolysis And Production
DAY 2: 6 FEBRUARY 2020
- Innovations In Lowest-Cost Green Hydrogen Production Technologies
- Hydrogen Innovations And Applications In Mining
- New Zealand’s Green Hydrogen Blueprint & Strategy
- Innovations In Large Scale Commercial Carbon Capture And Storage For Hydrogen Production From Fossil Fuel
- Insights Into Woodside’s Strategic Investments Into Blue Hydrogen
DAY 3: 7 FEBRUARY 2020 – HYDROGEN INNOVATION SITE TOURS
- Site Tour A: Woodside And Monash University Low-Carbon Innovation Center Site Tour
- Site Tour 2: Hydrogen Fuel Cell Technological Innovations Showcase & Updates At The Center For Hybrid Energy Systems
Exclusive Post-Summit Site Tours
Site Tour A: Woodside and Monash University Low-Carbon Innovation Center Site Tour
In this site tour, the delegates will visit the Woodside Energy and Monash University state-of-the-art ‘living laboratory’ and long-term research partnership to support Australia’s low-carbon energy transition. As part of Monash’s partnership with Woodside Energy, a new landmark building – Woodside Building for Technology and Design – was created where students and researchers can embrace innovation, design and cutting-edge technology to develop new solutions in sustainable energy technology.
Site Tour B: Hydrogen Fuel Cell Technological Innovations Showcase & Updates At The Center For Hybrid Energy Systems
In this site tour, delegates will have a glimpse of the state-of-the-art facility of the new Centre for Hybrid Energy Systems (CHES) launched by CSIRO in Clayton, Victoria, showcasing the substantial expertise and capability of integrating energy storage, renewable energy, hydrogen, fuel cell technologies, fuel processing, systems design, and construction.