Sponsors & Media
- Pre-Forum Workshop: From Animals to Music – Using New Techniques To Improve Student Resilience, Wellbeing And Mental Health
- How Dogs Are Changing The Culture In Australian Schools: Schools Are Increasing Mental Health And Wellbeing By Incorporating The Use Of A Dog Into The Teaching And Learning Community
Koo Wee Rup Secondary College
- Delivering Online Mental Health Services In Schools: From Knowledge To Action
- Creating A Culture For Promoting A “Significant Adult” To Students
- Identifying Warning Signs Of Hidden Student Depression, Mental Illness, Anxiety And Suicidal Thinking
The Inner Ninja Foundation
Lived Expertise And The Difference It Makes With One On One Counselling For Youth Who Are Experiencing Suicidal Ideation Or Living With Mental Health Issues Diagnosed Or Not
Liminal Virtual Reality
Using AR/VR Technology to Boost Students’ Mental Health
The Pavilion School
Keeping Teachers From Burning Out And Improving Well-being Of Principals In Schools
The Scots College Sydney
Tracking And Managing A Students Mental Health Throughout Their Entire Education Journey At Scots College Sydney
Knowing Your Legal Responsibilities And Implications When Working With A Student Experiencing Suicidal Thoughts
How to Sponsor
Capitalize On 2nd ANZ Student And Teachers Mental Health Wellbeing & Suicide Prevention Forum 2020!
Do you have solutions for the Mental Health Wellbeing Industry? Looking for the ideal platform to raise your profile and to increase your ROI?
Leverage on our limited sponsorship packages to strengthen and confirm your market position through consistent and continual branding awareness and take advantage of the plethora of opportunities with high level decision makers.
Your Partnership with us will provide you with:
- Unparalleled industry exposure
- Leads generation and set-up of meetings with key decision makers
- Positioning your company as a thought-leader
- Reaffirming your position in the industry
Please contact Liezl Gutierrez (Ms) at +61 (4) 3228 7146 or email [email protected] to discuss potential sponsorship opportunities or to custom make your own package.
Benefits As Media Partner Or Supporting Organization
Enhance your corporate profile and visibility within your industry – Your company’s logo will be emblazoned on our brochures and distributed to industry visionaries globally.
Affiliation with an internationally recognized commercial event organizer.
Clariden Global events are widely known and trusted throughout the world for providing best value to senior industry executives. We partner with selected media and supporting organizations, capable of delivering the highest caliber of expert knowledge and key industry insights to the target market.
If you meet the criteria mentioned above and would like to explore the opportunity to partner with us for the 2nd ANZ Student And Teachers Mental Health Wellbeing & Suicide Prevention Forum 2020, please contact Jacelyn Shannon at +61 3 9909 7310 or email [email protected].