About the Conference
With the increasing volume of data available to organizations, CEOs around the globe are seeking for richer, justifiable information and predictive insights about their human capital. Aligning and transforming these people data insights into actionable business growth strategies is the key for sustainability of human capital performance and growth within any organization! There has never been a more transformational time where the use of HR analytics is so critical to the success of your business.
In the start of a brand new year of 2019, the HR Analytics, Metrics and Measurement Conference: Linking People, Culture and Performance with Analytics will mark the global gathering of senior decision makers and thought leaders from around Europe to discuss and debate about practical and innovative approaches to analytics and how it may be used to enrich and empower strategic decision making process to resolve some of the most pressing and challenging issues in today’s human capital management.
Mark 30 – 31 January 2019 in your calendar and book your seat now!
Why You Must Join Us At This Conference
6 Powerful Reasons to Attend HR Analytics, Metrics and Measurement
- Discover the role of HR Analytics in aligning strategic planning, explore the HR transformation that embeds diversity of an organizational culture in collaboration with the latest innovation and probe the success stories that can influence business decisions.
- Establish a human capital management analytics across the talent lifecycle in the categories of workforce acquisition and planning, employee training, recruitment, reporting and analytics.
- Develop predictive analytic insights in HR competitive advantage to gain better understanding of talents models and predict the future performance to make better decisions on HR programs and policies.
- Learn to create a Data – Centric culture using data-driven insights to transform an organizations business function and growth instead based on the data in HR system and not relying on “gut-feel”
- Imitate the transformation of Human Resource Information System Metrics and reporting team into an HR Insights and Analysis Team.
- Experience the impact of Data Story Telling in various ways to improve communication and relationship in organization
The Conference At A Glance
DAY 1: WEDNESDAY, 30 JANUARY 2019
- Keynote: How HR Analytics Help Google Built its Culture of Success and Employee Happiness
- Facebook Case Study: How Facebook Uses Analytics to Ensure its Employees are the Happiest and Engagement the Highest Globally
- UBS Case Study: Transforming Employee Engagement, Experience, Culture, Collaboration and Innovation with HR Analytics
- Corporate Culture Analytics: How Accenture Uses HR Analytics to Embed Diveristy and Inclusion into its Culture
- Panel Discussion: Understanding Pitfalls of HR Analytics – What Numbers Can’t Tell You
DAY 2: THURSDAY, 31 JANUARY 2019
- Leadership Analytics: How Credit Suisse is Reinforcing Its Leadership Pipeline with HR Analytics
- UBS Case Study: Artificial Intelligence (AI) in HR Analytics
- How Deutsche TeleKom Innovate with HR Analytics
- Swarovski Case Study: How to Build an Analytics and Data-
Centric Culture Within HR
- eBay HR Capabilities Analytics Case Study: How eBay Uses Analytics to Resolve Talent and Skill Gaps
- Panel discussion: Using HR Technology, Analytics & Metrics as an Aid to Successful Transformative Culture Change
Hot Topics to be Discussed
- How Google Uses Analytics to Ensure Employees Are the Happiest With Highest Engagement Globally
- UBS Case Study: Transforming Employee Experience, Culture and Collaboration with HR Analytics
- How Novartis is Using Talent Analytics to Find the Right Talent
- Using HR Analytics to Improve Diversity and Inclusion
- How Nestle Predicts and Prevents Employee Attrition with HR analytics
- How Credit Suisse Is Reinforcing Its Leadership Pipeline with HR Analytics
- How Philip Morris is Using HR Analytics to Design HR Programs & Policies
- Reinventing Succession Planning and Talent Management with HR Analytics
- Understanding Pitfalls of HR Analytics
- Understanding Employee Sentiments with HR Analytics
- How AXA uses Analytics for Succession Planning
- Solving Employee Skill Gaps with Learning Analytics
- Swarovski Case Study: How to Build a Data-Centric Culture Within HR
- Driving Cultural Change with People Analytics
Global Vice President Human Resources
Vice President Human Resources
Director HR Analytics, Processes & Systems
Global Director, Talent Acquisition Programs and Talent Analytics
Talent Acquisition Director EMEA
Global Talent Intelligence Expert
Head Strategic Workforce Planning & Employer Branding
Global Senior Organisational Development Leader
Expert People Analytics & Insights Generation
VP Group Strategy & Transformation
Head of HR Reporting & Organization Mgt.
Expert HR (Workforce) Analytics
Senior Manager People Analytics Consultancy & Organization Development
Enterprise Account Executive
Head of HR Insight Innovation
Head of Strategic Workforce Planning and Workforce Analytics
Lloyds Banking Group
VP HR Integrated Supply Chain
Corporate People Data, Organisation Management and Reporting Specialist
Global Vice President Human Management
Head - HR Development Group
Global Lead for Organization Development Analytics
Senior Manager - People Advisory Services
Ernst & Young