Sponsors & Media
Procter & Gamble
Topic: Keynote: Understanding Influencer Marketing and Why It Is So Effective in Getting Brands on the Map
The Smart Local
Topic: Case Study: Why Content Marketing Matters More Than Ever to Reach Millennials
The Ascott Limited
- lyf by Ascott – A Brand for Millennials by Milennials
- Panel Discussion: How to Engage Millennials for Customer Insights and Marketing
Topic: Panel Discussion: How to Transform from a Traditional to a Growth Oriented Organization
Topic: Visionary Keynote: A Trillion-Dollar Demographic: The How, What and Why of Millennial Marketing
- ZALORA Case Study: Working With Influencers In the Region and Measuring Their Effectiveness
- Creating Brand Partnerships that Drive Growth
The Kraft Heinz Company
Topic: Revitalizing Brands for Long-term Growth
Topic: Ensuring a Consistent and Healthy Growth through Customer Retention and Lifecycle Marketing
How to Sponsor
Capitalize on Influencer, Millennial and Growth Hacking Marketing Conference!
Do you have innovative solutions to help enhance customer experience or redesign business models? Looking for the ideal platform to raise your professional profile and to expand your strategic outreach?
Leverage on our limited sponsorship packages to strengthen your market position through consistent and continual branding awareness and take advantage of the plethora of opportunities to interact with high level decision makers.
Your Partnership with us will provide you with:
- Unparalleled industry exposure
- Lead generation and set-up of meetings with key decision makers
- Positioning of your company as a thought leader
- Reaffirmation of your position in the industry
Please contact Emma Joy at +65 6716 9961 or email [email protected] to discuss potential sponsorship opportunities or to customize your own package.
Benefits as Media Partner or Supporting Organization at the Influencer,
Millennial and Growth Hacking Marketing Conference
- Enhance your corporate profile and visibility within your industry – Your company’s logo will be emblazoned on our brochures and distributed to marketing, communications & CX visionaries across South East Asia
- Affiliation with an internationally recognized commercial event organizer
Clariden Global events are widely known and trusted worldwide for giving the best value to senior industry executives. Through partnering with selected media and supporting organizations, we are capable of delivering the highest caliber of expert knowledge and key industry insights to the target market.
If you meet the criteria mentioned above and would like to explore the opportunity to partner with us for the Influencer, Millennial and Growth Hacking Marketing Conference, please contact Karen Williams at +65 6899 5030 or email [email protected].