Sponsors & Media
Affable.ai is a Singapore based AI platform for micro-influencer marketing analytics and measurement. Using advanced computer vision and machine learning, Affable’s self-service solution helps brands identify the most relevant influencers to engage with while also tracking key campaign metrics. Leading brands and agencies across the region rely on Affable’s insights to run their micro-influencer marketing campaigns.
For more information, visit www.affable.ai
How to Sponsor
Capitalize On 2nd Influencer, Millennial And Growth Hacking Marketing Forum 2020!
Do you have innovative solutions to help enhance customer experience or redesign business models? Looking for the ideal platform to raise your professional profile and to expand your strategic outreach?
Leverage on our limited sponsorship packages to strengthen your market position through consistent and continual branding awareness and take advantage of the plethora of opportunities to interact with high level decision makers.
Your Partnership with us will provide you with:
- Unparalleled industry exposure
- Lead generation and set-up of meetings with key decision makers
- Positioning of your company as a thought leader
- Reaffirmation of your position in the industry
Please contact Emma Joy at +65 6716 9961 or email [email protected] to discuss potential sponsorship opportunities or to customize your own package.
Benefits As Media Partner Or Supporting Organization
- Enhance your corporate profile and visibility within your industry – Your company’s logo will be emblazoned on our brochures and distributed to marketing, communications & CX visionaries across South East Asia
- Affiliation with an internationally recognized commercial event organizer
Clariden Global events are widely known and trusted worldwide for giving the best value to senior industry executives. Through partnering with selected media and supporting organizations, we are capable of delivering the highest caliber of expert knowledge and key industry insights to the target market.
If you meet the criteria mentioned above and would like to explore the opportunity to partner with us for the 2nd Influencer, Millennial And Growth Hacking Marketing Forum 2020, please contact Jacelyn Shannon at +65 6899 5030 or email [email protected].