Sponsors & Media
Case Study: Australia’s first Circular Economy
Amcor’s 2025 Pledge : Transitioning to a Circular Economy for Plastic Packaging
Topic: Fighting Single Use Plastic: How Globelet Will Track All Plastics to End Waste
Case Study: Campbell’s Soup’s sustainable environmental practices and social responsibility initiatives makes it one of the 100 most sustainable corporations in the world
Changing hearts and minds: the power of movement building in the fight against single use plastics’
How to Sponsor
Capitalize on Sustainable Development And Circular Economy Innovations Summit !
Looking for the ideal platform to elevate your professional status and strike key business partnerships?
Leverage on our limited sponsorship packages to strengthen and confirm your market position through consistent and continual branding awareness and take advantage of the plethora of opportunities with high level decision makers.
Partnering through an event sponsorship will enable you to gain:
- Unparalleled industry exposure
- Leads generation and meeting arrangements with key decision makers in the Sustainable Development and Circular Economy arena
- Extraordinary brand visibility, increasing brand awareness and preference
- Long-term business partnerships with leading business partners, customers and suppliers
Please contact Audrey Bright at +61 4 3228 7146 or email [email protected] to discuss potential sponsorship opportunities or to custom make your own package.
Benefits as Media Partner or Supporting Organization
- Enhance your corporate profile and visibility within your industry – Your Company’s logo will be emblazoned on our brochures and disseminated to key EV decision makers across Australia and New Zealand
- Affiliation with an internationally recognized commercial event organizer
Clariden Global events are widely known and trusted throughout the world for providing best value to senior industry executives. Through partnering with selected media and supporting organizations, we are capable of delivering the highest calibre of expert knowledge and key industry insights to the target market.
If you meet the criteria mentioned above and would like to explore the opportunity to partner with us for the Sustainable Development And Circular Economy Innovations Summit 2019, please contact Rosanna Smith at +61 (3) 9909 7310 or email [email protected].