10 Reasons To Join Us At This Forum
- Receive the latest updates on government plans, strategies, policies and grants around circular economy adoption, innovations and corporate social responsibilities for every industry
- Glean insights from recycling industry leaders on the latest trends, technological developments, strategies and policies which are shaping Australasia’s circular economy industry
- Acquire actionable insights, proven solutions and effective strategies to craft a roadmap to more liveable, workable and sustainable cities
- Learn from best practices and award-winning case studies of organizations that have successfully kick-started their circular economy journey
- Understand the operational and strategic considerations needed before jumping on the circular economy bandwagon
- Align your organisation to transition to the new business infrastructure of the circular economy
- Learn how companies are repurposing waste through innovative product design, resource utilization and waste transformations into renewed products
- Enjoy unrivalled networking opportunities to share best practices, form profitable partnerships and meet new customers and peers in the new circular economy
- Connect with influential communities of circular economy professionals, suppliers/service providers, government bodies and special interest groups to do business and build a more sustainable future together
- Discover an exciting showcase of innovative products and sustainable solutions to collect, process and recycle waste
Hot Themes To Be Discussed
- NSW Government’s Strategic Vision For Circular Economy – Strengthening NSW’s Waste And Recycling Industry
- How Randwick City Council Is Using Innovative Waste Collection Solutions To Manage Waste Collections For Its Residents
- How Sydney Has Been Ranked As The Most Sustainable City For Australia?
- Urban Sustainability: Addressing Challenges And Tapping Opportunities
- How Timber Waste Paired With Plastic Waste Provides Long-term Infrastructure Assets For Community Usage
- How The Hepburn Shire Council Aims To Achieve Net Zero Emissions By Creating A Sustainable Model For Its Local Communities
- Phasing Out Single-use Plastics
- How Plastic Is Being Recycling Into Fuel
- How Monash University Demonstrated Its Commitment To Circular Economy By Issuing World’s First University Climate Bond
- How The World’s First Electronic Waste Microfactory Is Capturing Value Into Waste
- Recycling One Billion Takeaway Coffee Cups In Australia
- How Circular Economy Growth Is Driven With Help Of Government Grants And Incentives?
- How Lake Macquarie City Council’s Food Organics And Garden Organics (FOGO) Service Diverts 111kg Of Waste From Landfill Per Person?
- How Deakin University Is Using Microgrid To De-Carbonize Itself And Achieve Carbon Neutral By 2030
- How NSW’s First Bioenergy Plant Plans To Achieve Zero Emissions By 2030
Post-forum Sustainability Innovations Site Tours
SUSTAINABILITY INNOVATIONS SITE TOURS: THURSDAY, 11 FEBRUARY 2021
Site Tour A: Environmental Sustainable Materials Research & Technology In Reducing Waste And Improving Recyclability
Centre For Sustainable Materials Research & Technology ([email protected]) Faculty Of Science.
Site Tour B: Circular Economy Recycling Innovations Within City Councils Waste Management Centers
Randwick City Council Recycling Center.